Because we grow our talent from within, we have the capability and expertise to manage specialist audits on behalf of our clients. These are commonly facilitated for statutory audits and during the due diligence phase of a sale, purchase or merger of a business.
We are registered auditors with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. This means that we can undertake regulatory audits for both corporate and non-corporate clients, including firms of solicitors and letting agents, as well as UK subsidiaries of international businesses and charities.
We have extensive experience with UK and overseas subsidiary audits and deliver a personal approach to your audit requirements
Statutory Audits are required by the government, but do not apply to all UK businesses. While certain companies must undergo a statutory audit, it is also important to check if an exemption is available.
If your company’s financial year ends on or after 1 October 2012 you may qualify for an audit exemption if you satisfy at least two of the following conditions:
1) Annual turnover of no more than £6.5 million,
2) Assets worth no more than £3.26 million, and
3) 50 or fewer employees on average.
Tearle & Carver’s highly specialist Statutory Audit service is focused on building strong working relationships with our clients and includes:
- Determining whether or not exemptions are available for your business
- Working to minimise disruptions caused by audits
- Ensuring you achieve a cost efficient audit year after year
Clients include solicitors, letting agents and charities
Compliance Audits are independent examiner reports that review a particular organisation’s adherence to regulations.
Tearle & Carver’s Compliance Audit service includes:
- Independent examiner reports for charities and clubs
- Extensive expertise in servicing legal organisation via the provision of Solicitor Accounts Rules audits
- Independent reports as required by the supervisory bodies of letting and estate agents