Office Administrator & Receptionist (Maternity Cover)
We currently have a vacancy for a Receptionist/Administrator to provide reception duties and administrative support to our firm of accountants based in Buckingham. We are looking for someone to join our admin team on a full time basis starting in July 2017 for 6 -9 months, initially to cover Maternity Leave but with the potential of becoming a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
The role will involve general front of house office administration paying particular attention to detail and displaying professionalism at all times. The Receptionist will meet and greet all visitors to the office and support all staff with front of house and back office duties ensuring an exceptional standard of customer service.
Initially your role will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting clients and ensuring their needs are met during their time with us
- Making and receiving phone calls and directing incoming calls internally
- Arranging & managing appointments & diaries.
- Typing client letters
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- New client processing including all paperwork and administration.
- Maintaining existing clients database
- A variety of additional administration tasks such as shredding, scanning & filing etc.
The position will be varied and there is the opportunity for your responsibilities & role to evolve as your understanding of our service & software improves.
To be considered you will be:
- Experienced in a receptionist/customer service, office based, position for a minimum of 1 year.
- Articulate, friendly and confident speaking to people in person and on the phone.
- Have a good attitude toward clients, colleagues & your work in general.
- Have an aptitude for picking up new skills & understanding instructions quickly.
- Be computer literate and familiar with MS Office packages.
- Knowledge of Iris and/or Sage an advantage.
What’s on offer?
Paid holidays – 20 days per annum, all bank holidays & the festive/new year period off.
Your working week will be Monday to Friday 8:45 to 17:15 with one unpaid hour for lunch.
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to:
Tearle & Carver Ltd
Buckingham, MK18 1HD
Or email: email@example.com