Companies House – new guidance published
Companies House have published a new version of the guidance document GP3 entitledLife of a Company – Part 2 Event Driven Filings.
The guidance contains details of what information needs to be sent to Companies House when particular changes occur. This includes notifying changes to the company’s director or secretary, changes to the registered office, change of company name, changes to the share capital and altering the company’s status.
The guide is divided into the following chapters:
- Chapter 1 – Directors and Secretaries
- Chapter 2 – Change of Registered Office
- Chapter 3 – Company Records
- Chapter 4 – Resolutions
- Chapter 5 – Change of Company Name
- Chapter 6 – Change of Constitution
- Chapter 7 – Share Capital
- Chapter 8 – Re-registration of a company
- Chapter 9 – Charges
- Chapter 10 – Quality of Documents
- Chapter 11 – Further Information